I get now what people had against runs with guild groups. I just had one of “these runs”. Heroic Deadmines, easy stuff if people don’t fail. But if no deaths are my fault and I still get kicked just before the last boss for nothing, I just get pissed.
So I’ve jumped into a daily heroic run and I get 3 morons from the <Pros N Cons> guild on Twilight Hammer-EU, namely Ryoo, Freeper and Chanos. And yes, I know that is going to be totally googleable, that’s the whole point of it. They actually even have a guild rule about being a dick in pugs, heh. I’m too lazy to contact their GM since they don’t have any contact info on that page and making an alt there is too much work. So, being totally searchable will have to be enough.
- fail on Foe Reaper 5000 by not moving out of the Harvest path;
- fail on next Foe Reaper 5000 try by standing in Overdrive as a melee;
- repeatedly pull mobs without waiting for me or the healer;
- don’t bother to click on the rotten food on Cookie or move out of it;
- want me to use Revenge on Foe Reaper that never once procs on that fight due to all of the boss’ attacks being magic AoE with physical damage, and no, I can’t bloody dodge or parry AoE attacks even if I really wanted to;
- and what’s best, who piss on me for having non-tank gear – especially [Cookie’s Tenderizer], [Silenced Blunderbuss] and, what was the best one, [Elementium Earthguard]. I can see the surprise on reader’s faces now, but fear not cause I even have a screenshot.
- They also didn’t like my trinket, which was at that time [Might of the Ocean] with some of the hit reforged into expertise. This I admit I can partly understand as it’s not exactly a tanking trinket, but extra hit and expertise do help me in heroics more than a bit of health, especially now that me dying is rarely a problem and stupid dps that won’t wait 3 seconds on a pull definitely are.
So these three morons from <Pros N Cons> are apparently so much better than me because they are “hardcore raiders” and think that they can piss on me during the run and kick me just before the last boss, without saying a word.
Thanks for wasting an hour of my time, cretins. I’m just annoyed that I didn’t make more screenshots with recount Deaths and such. Next time I won’t forget to.